Yuli Widia
XI Science 3
1. GERUND
· After having a shower, I waited for Steven.
· She insisted on calling her sister.
2. DIRECT-INDIRECT
· Direct : Andrew says "Clean the blue bike!"
Indirect : Andrew told me to clean the blue bike.
· Direct : A man say, "When does the train to Liverpool leave?"
Indirect : Yesterday a man asked me when the train to Liverpool left.
3. ACTIVE-PASSIVE VOICE
· Active : Mr Jones watches the film.
Passive : The film is watched by Mr Jones
· Active : The policemen help the children
Passive : The children are helped.
4. CONDITIONAL SENTENCE
· Maria could understand the text if her teacher marked the important sentences.
· We would come to the party if it started at 8 o'clock.
5. RELATIVE PRONOUNS
· I talked to the girl whose car had broken down in front of the shop.
· The man, whose father is a professor, forgot his umbrella.
6. CAUSATIVE
· I had my jacket cleaned yesterday.
· My teacher made me apologize for what I had said.
7. TENSES
· Had Walter updated the software before he switched off the computer?
· John has not gone on a trip through Alaska.
· John has not gone on a trip through Alaska.


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar